Monday, November 30, 2015

Teaser Video For #TET

For the past week and a half I've been working... well, let's just say a LOT of hours every day. I put my current novel, the final book in the Tal'Avern Chronicles series, on hold for a bit to work on a very special side project.

While I've been picking away at this project for quite some time actually, the last week and a half was one of those 'focus on nothing else' type things so I could get it done and out before Christmas. And I'm pleased to announce that the long hours were well worth it, as I'm in the final stages now... which means that unless some catastrophic event occurs, it will be done and available on time as I had hoped.

With that in mind, I give you a teaser of what's in store for this holiday season.

 A Paranormal Romance story.
Meant to be written. Destined to be told.
From beginning to end.

#TET is coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment