Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Power of Words

I saw this about a week ago - a friend had posted it on her Facebook - and I wanted to share it with you all because it is so inspiring.

As an author, my goal is to tell a good story.  But more than that, it is to attempt to bring out emotions within each of you that reads my work through nothing more than words.

Words can have a profound effect - not in just what is said, but how it is said.  I'm sure each of us has had at least one experience that was either good or bad not in what we said or someone said to us, but in how it was said.

This video shows just how powerful something as simple as words can be, and the effect they can have on others.  Something as simple as words really can have an effect on people - they truly can change our world and make it a better place for all of us.

http://www.wimp.com/powerwords/

No comments:

Post a Comment