Sunday, February 23, 2014

A New Look

Hey everyone, I wanted to share the new look for the last book in my Exiled Trilogy.  The Exiled: Infinity has had it's cover redesigned by fellow author and cover designer Jess O'Connell.  Jess did redesigns for the first two books in the trilogy as well, and did an amazing job.  This one is no different.  She captured the feel of the book perfectly, and I couldn't be happier or more humbled that she lent her talents in the redesign.

Here's the new look:



I have been working on a new project lately, one that remains within the world where Province of a Thief  took place, though it will encompass not only the Province but the entire world where the Province resides.  I'm truly excited about it, and though the project is daunting, I am up for the challenge, and am bringing more of the world to life, along with new characters.

Take care everyone, and thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment