Saturday, September 20, 2014

3 Day Promotion

Hello everyone!

It's been some time since I posted anything.  Life sometimes has that side-effect.  So a quick update - the Library Campaign ended Aug. 31st.  It didn't do nearly as well as I had hoped it would, however I did do a speaking engagement at the library on Aug. 14th which generated some nice donations toward the library, so overall while it all wasn't as successful as I had hoped, it was a success nonetheless.

On to new things.  I've begun working on the third book in the Tales of Tal'Avern series.  Province of a Thief is the first book in the series, and Darkness and Dragons: Volume I follows up.

I mention this because yesterday (Sept. 19th) was my birthday, and so to celebrate I'm giving all of you a gift!  I've begun a special 3 day promotion, which I just checked and it HAS gone active, so from now through Sept. 22 you can pick up the first book in the series, Province of a Thief

FOR *** FREE ***

Note the capital letters which suggest shouting and the asterisks which highlight the word FREE even more.  Because the promotion is only going for 3 days, everyone.  So take advantage!!!

For convenience, here is the link to the US Amazon site:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KR140EO/

UK readers will need to go to the UK Amazon site which is here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KR140EO/


And now, if you will all excuse me, the world of Tal'Avern is in turmoil, and so I must return to it and get back to working on the third book in the series!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment