Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's a Christmas Holiday Promotion!

It's the holiday season everyone!  I hope everyone is ready for the holiday, whether you live in an area where you'll be celebrating a white Christmas or an area that doesn't get any snow, it's time to be festive!

Many of us, myself included, enjoy the holiday season.  Kids opening their presents, running around wildly from too much sugar, snowball fights, building snowmen, and looking at the twinkling lights of houses and trees is all part of the holidays.

It's also a time to reflect on the year.  Like every year, it's had its ups and downs.  For me, this year had quite a bit to look back on and smile about.  I made a decision to move my publishing to Amazon.com, and have had a wonderful experience with them.

I finished the second book in my Tal'Avern fantasy series, and had that published on Amazon.  In August, I had the delightful experience of being able to speak at the Marshfield Public Library in Marshfield, WI. about my passion for writing, and met some wonderful people.

I've connected with several others along the way through my Author Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/saborgman), on Twitter (@ScottBorgman), and had several mentions on Vision and Verse, an amazing site that focuses on art and authors (www.visionandverse.blogspot.com).

The year would not be complete, however, if I did not do something to show my appreciation for everyone.  As I am fond of saying, I breathe life into each and every character within the stories that I write.  But it is the reader who gives them their souls.

Because of the readers, Tal'Avern has come to life not only within me, but in others.  Currently, I'm working on the third book in the Tal'Avern series.  In light of that, I am running a special holiday promotion on Amazon.com.


Starting at 12am PST on Dec. 20, and going until 12am Dec. 25, both digital books on Amazon.com in the Tal'Avern series (Province of a Thief and Darkness and Dragons) will be on a Countdown Deals.



What does that mean?  Well, for the first 2 1/2 days, both books can be purchased for only $.99 each.  At 12pm PST on Dec. 22, the price will increase to $1.99 per book, and the promotion will end on Dec. 25 with the two digital books returning to their regular price of $2.99.

Here's a quick link to get you where you need to go when it starts!  http://www.amazon.com/Scott-Borgman/e/B00KROBR4W

With that, I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!  Thank you for your support, and trust me - I'm working on the third book as much as possible... I want to find out what happens too!  (I've already had a few shockers and unexpected twists that even I was surprised at!)


All My Best,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment