Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spreading my Wings

I've been hard at work on my latest project, the follow-up to Province of a Thief.  While it's a separate story set in the same world, there are old friends reuniting in it, as well as new ones to meet.  Currently it's in the editing phase, and I'm hoping to get it published by the end of June, if not sooner.

In light of that little tidbit of info, I'd like to let everyone know that I've expanded from Smashwords (www.smashwords.com) where I have published my works exclusively, and expanded to Amazon.  Currently, only Province is available on Amazon, but if there's interest I would certainly be happy to include my Exiled trilogy there as well.

And with that, I should get back to work... the novel isn't going to edit itself, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment