Thursday, June 26, 2014

When Opportunities Arise

Well, it's almost the end of June already... where does the time go???  I've had to make some decisions these past few weeks on what's best, not only for me, but for you as well.

I'll be forever grateful to Smashwords for giving me a home when I first stepped onto the path of the Indie Author.  But like most things in life, opportunities come around and changes are made.

So in a sense, I've moved into a new home, one that better suits me, as a writer, and I hope suits each of you who have read my work.  While my collection of poetry and my other free book will always be available on Smashwords, my novels are now available exclusively through Amazon.

These include my Exiled trilogy (The Exiled, The Exiled: Continuation, and The Exiled: Infinity), and my first book set in a pure fantasy world, Province of a Thief.  If you've been following along on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/saborgman) you of course know that my new novel is close to release.

The new novel is set in the same world as Province, and takes place roughly two years after that.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about it.  If you're a fantasy fan, I invite you to pick up a copy of Province.  (www.amazon.com/Province-Thief-Scott-Borgman-ebook/dp/B00KR140EO)

I hope the move to Amazon benefits you as much as it does me.  If you're an Amazon Prime customer, you've got an amazing chance to pick up those books for free with the Lending Library through Amazon.  If you're not a Prime member, I invite you to check it out, it truly is an amazing program.

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far!  I'll update again when the follow-up to Province goes live at Amazon.  No set date yet, but almost certainly sometime in July!  And of course, I'll post the cover image on here when it goes live for those of you who happen to check my blog before you hit the Amazon store ;)

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page, and give me a like while you're there, as well as my Twitter @ScottBorgman

All My Best,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment