Thursday, January 7, 2016

Starting off 2016 with a BANG!

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season that was filled with good food, time spend with friends and family, and memorable moments. I know I did!
 
With the holidays over and the new year having arrived, I'm starting things off with a bang. I'm getting back to my current work in progress, the 4th and final book in my Tal'Avern Chronicles. But besides that, I've got two things to announce.
 
First, my Facebook Author Page hit 500 likes the other day, which is an amazing milestone for me, as I still kind of consider myself in my infant years as an author, having only been doing this for going on 5 years now.
 
I wanted to show my appreciation, so I am holding a Giveaway. If you haven't had a chance to read my work, I write in two genres: Fantasy (geared toward the YA crowd but definitely books that adults will (and have!) enjoyed, and Paranormal Romance, which lean more to the adult crowd due to some strong language and steamy romance scenes that are mixed in with the action, suspense, and all that good stuff :)
 
Rather than repeat what I've posted on my Author Page, I'll simply provide the link to the page, so you can read the nuts and bolts of the giveaway (prizes, rules, etc):
 
 
 
That's one announcement. The second one is in regards to my latest release, The Exiled Trilogy: Collector's Edition, which bundles all three books in the trilogy together into a single volume to bring you the complete story. So here's the exciting part: the individual books of the trilogy are $2.99 each, while the Collector's Edition is normally priced at $5.99. Basically, it's priced as a buy two get the third one free type of thing. HOWEVER...


 

From Jan. 8 - 14, the Collector's Edition (digital only) is going to be on a special promotion.... for $2.99.
 
So in essence, it's a buy one get two free deal. You'll be able to pick up the ENTIRE TRILOGY in it's Collector's Edition for the price that a single book in the trilogy normally costs.
 
I know, crazy right? Well like I said, I wanted to start the year off with a bang. :) Here's the link to the book's Amazon page:
 
 
The promo is scheduled to begin at 12 PST on the 8th for US readers. UKers, you'll be able to snag the CE a bit before then, of course.
 
In the meantime, while waiting for the promo to begin, feel free to check out some of the reviews from the individual books and perhaps read through some of the samples from the books (I love that Look Inside feature!!)
 
So head over to my Author Page, give it a 'like', and check out the giveaway post. If you agree with the rules (make sure to read them!) and want a chance to win, pop in a comment. I jokingly suggested excited people to comment with 'omg omg omg omg me me me me!' rather than just a simple 'me' in the comments. Several people actually have posted 'omg omg me me me' comments, hahaha. I got a good laugh out of it, so thank you for the enthusiasm :)
 
And don't forget, Jan 8 - 14, The Collector's Edition will be at a special promo price of $2.99, so when it starts, snag your digital copy!
 
I would like to add as well, not just for my books but any author's books, if you enjoy the story that you read, please take a few minutes to leave a review on the book's Amazon page. Reviews are the lifeblood of digital books, and every author is grateful for each and every review their books get, including me.



No comments:

Post a Comment